Accusata Scusata

Accusata / Scusata - One is accused while being excused, aka, the ends justify the means. People may bicker over the small things in life but one can rarely be accused of not working for some kind of truth, as in, looking out for themselves, which may be the end of the means, the permanent truth behind the temporary lies. In this case, it's much harder to call someone a liar.

In as much as I love truth and clamor for it, I've learned to respect the liars and deceivers. Sometimes the truth in life can be as hard to pick up as sand with a fork. There is little truth in life in the end but ones intentions to look out for the self and its loved ones. And even then, sometimes that's not so clear. In my quest for truth, in acquiring it despite how much I didn't like it or how much I've told it despite it hurting others, I've learned to respect the lie. Sometimes I wish I could live a better lie, that I don't worry about the state of my life, the state of America, the world and its future, and the state of my loved ones. Sometimes the talent to maintain and curate a lie is a treasure. To ignore the pain of life and pretend it's not so, you can make it not so by lying to yourself temporarily. Maybe I'm using the wrong term here in a way. Maybe "hope" or "optimism" is more apt in that sense but it still stands, the universe doesn't deceive and all within it and of it are an expression thereof, a truth told by something mightier than man.

I don't know what my ultimate point is other than stating my thoughts, which is a point itself no matter it having any end roads. I guess in my quest for truth, I've realized the validity in a lie. In my quest for peace, I've realized the validity in war. Funny how that works out. If you take one road long enough you'll reach the opposite of where you started, whether the you intended to be there or not. But in your quest, you only wanted to search for views that solidified, or guarded, your initial view and in the end, you wound up with entirely different views. But still if you keep going, you seem to end up where you were, just with a more rounded view along with your initial view which now has less poignancy in memory and less assurance that it was the best view or in some case, maybe more assurance that it was the best view.



"The universe is shaped exactly like the Earth, if you go straight long enough you end up where you were!"

Comments

  1. The searching keeps hope alive. The desire to prove one's hypothesis plants your feet on the floor each day. Hope that someone will understand you keeps hope alive for life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts